[Gpdd] Care Small Child

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 01:13:02 EST 2006

Syliva,

  I would say it would depend on the 4 yr old.
  You do realize that YOU would be the main
  slave and do all the feeding, changing of the
  bedding, and basic care giver. Guinea Pigs
  are wonderful pets and are usually good with
  small children but it would take an exceptional
  4 yr old in my opion to totally care for a
  Guinea Pig. They can be alot of work but can
  be well worth it. You just have to have the time
  to invest, they are social animals and do need
  interaction with thier slave care givers.

  BIrdie Slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky,
  Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky