[Gpdd] Health (Emma and the Fast Falling Off Furr)

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 12:15:19 EST 2006

My Piggy  Emma  is shedding like crazy too,
Do piggies do this?  SHe is shedding all over.  I have
been washing here daily in an anti fungal bath, and
that has not helped.  Her cage mate Aeva, has not done
this shedding thing.  Furr EVERY WHERE!!  Emma is an
abby,  I was reading about the yeast infection?  I
don't see black flackes but her skin is flakey, and
the fur started to shed about a wheek ago. HELP,  our
vets here in Winona are aweful, and don't know much
about piggies.  I took my boys in a few wheeks ago and
the vet was going to give them an antibiotic tha would
have KILLED them!!! She is, however, open to giving
stuff that I need. She sais, I know more about my
babies that she does, and said she spent an entire day
in school learning about "exotics!"  and the rest
about cats, dogs, and large farm animals!!  A DAY!
So any ideas would be good.  THanks a bunch.  Peace
Love and Beans!  Carly and the Fab Furry Four  Aeva
Emma Liam and Froders!