[Gpdd] health - Boris

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:08:36 EST 2006

Boris (Horace) the head of the herd,  is undergoing X-ray under anaesthesia
for leg paralysis that came on over wheekend- no idea what, cant be a fall
and rather doubtful if it Vit C def. vet thinks it is dislocated or growth
he is nearly 4 other wise fit and well, happily in England we do seem to
have some vets that seem to know a great deal about exotics- did you know
their knees are called 'stifles' no? neither did we till tonight.

everypig else is doing fine -the honeymooners aren't back yet - royal report
when they do
thanks for all the fun items about the royal wedding and trip-  such a
laugh, such madness- its brilliant!

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK- slaves to: Prince Biscuit of Nani, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo,
Badger and India guardian of  the lady Jasmine- remembering Angelina;
Barney; the beautiful Sprite, Lenny the Lion Pig, Head Nurse and Super Pet,
at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting.