[Gpdd] Virtual: To Chester and Liam

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 19:55:55 EST 2006

An answer to Liam and Aeva's message:

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:34:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Carly Austin <candi191999 at yahoo.com>
To: gpdd at gpdd.org

I just wanted to tell you pumpkin, that you are one
hot pig!  Your rumblestrut amazed me!  The way you er
er er er er ered and swayed that hind end of yours.
Mmm mmm mmm!  I am getting piggy bumps just thinking
about it!  And when I got a Valentine in the mail from
you, Wow! You are some gentile-pig!  So when can we
get married? Sorry, with all the romance in the air, I
cannot help myself. You are so handsome! Would you
like to come over and share a sprig of Parsley next
wheekend?  Perhaps, when it is warmer, slave mommy can
take us for a walk in my new stroller. We can walk to
the park, and have a pig-nick. We shall dine on fresh
grass! Ahh, Pumpkin, I think I love you!  (Wink)  I
must go now! Liam wants to talk to Juliet!  Until nest
time Pumpkin! Smooches and Parsley!
Aeva Isabella~

My sweet Aeva,

I would love to see you again and hold your sweet paw in mine.  Our time
together was too short.  Just stolen moments between our duties to the Royal
Pair.  But what a time we had at the royal ball, you are such a smooth
dancer.  I love the way your fur flies when I spin you around.  You have a
pet stroller?  That sounds like so much fun.  How many piggies can fit in
it? You and me and Juliet and Liam and Peaches and Chester?  That would be
fun!  Until we meet again my sweet I wish you dreams of you and I together
running in a field of parsley.

Love, Pumpkin (er er er er er, sway, sway)

To my Dearest Juliet!

It is I, your Dashing Daring Liam the Brave!!

You were the most amazing guinea girl at the royal
wedding.  May I even go so far as to say, your
beauty out shown that of the brides'!  To dance with
you that day was like walking on clouds, Juliet!  I
want to Rumblestrut for you all day long! (I even had
to take guinea pig dance lessons!) I shall challenge
any guinea guy to a duel, a rumblestrut duel! To win
your heart, anything!  I would like to invite you to
my humble home for dinner. A nice salad of parsley and
carrots.  This wheekend?  7 p.m.

I would also like to thank you for your nice Valentine
you sent me in the mail.  How VERY sweet of you.  My
slave hung them in a frame by my and my sister's home.
(You see why we call her our slave)  Thank you again,
my dear Juliet.  My sweet Juliet!

Yours
Liam

Dear, Dear Liam,

I have missed you so much.  I swoon at the thought that you would duel for
my heart.  Fear not, for it is yours already.  You were amazing on the dance
floor.  We should audition for Dancing with the Stars.  We would surely win.
That silly Pumpkin thinks he has the best rumblestrut going, but you dear
Liam are the best by far.  My slave says I am love sick over you.  I hope
there is another event soon so we can meet again.  Oh, I can come over your
house for a salad dinner?  Hear your doorbell?  That's me!

Love, Your Juliet