[Gpdd] Piggies in the Movies?

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 14:35:52 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/31/05 11:01:19 AM Central Standard Time,
Gpdd-request at gpdd.org writes:

> Hi Alyssa,
>
> I have been meaning to ask you for a while now, so I'm glad you posted
> today!  My fur babies are demanding to know why I haven't gotten a copy of
> Carrot
> Wars yet - can you tell me how to order before I really get in  trouble?
>
> Thanks,
> Theresa - slave to demanding Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, Phoebe and  Nigel

Theresa,

At the moment CARROT WARS (which was commissioned by HBO) is the only one of
my guinea pig movies available on video or DVD, but I am hoping to be able to
market a few of the others sometime in 2006. You can find out more info about
me at http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms/

Here is the ordering info:

Coming with carrot sabers to a galaxy near you...
CARROT WARS
Available for the first time ever on DVD!

THOSE LOVEABLE, FURRY GUINEA PIG STARS ARE BACK!

The lovely Princess Lettuce, evil Dark Vapor, and good guys Duke StraWalker,
Hokey One Spumoni and Hand So-So all strut their stuff in this rollicking
spoof of STAR WARS, starring guinea pigs.

For your convenience, we accept credit card payments via PayPal. The Paypal
account is squwigr at aol.com

You could also send a check or money order for $12.99 plus $3.85 (for
Priority Mail postage within the US) made out to "Milbo Productions" for each DVD to:

Milbo Productions
P.0. Box 3950
Lawrence, KS 66046-0950

Please include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (in
case of questions).
Your DVD should arrive within 3-6 weeks (usually much sooner).

CARROT WARS is still available on (VHS) video, too! It is still $9.99 plus
$3.85 (for Priority Mail postage within the US). You can pay by personal check,
money order, or credit card via PayPal.

If you wish to order BOTH the video AND the DVD, you only need to pay $3.85
for postage. (We don't charge any handling fees or pass along any PayPal fees.)

Customers outside the US can order a NTSC, SECAM, or PAL-formatted video copy
of CARROT WARS. Please send an email listing your country and which version
you require, and we'll figure out the postage and provide payment details.

Please write or e-mail (guineapigfilms at aol.com) if you have any questions.

Thank you SO MUCH for your interest! We have had many, many satisfied GPDD
customers write back to us after purchasing CARROT WARS, telling us how much
they, their kids, and their piggies enjoyed the movie, watching it over and over!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa

http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms