[Gpdd] [MISC] musical guinea pigs!

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Sun Jan 1 21:06:53 EST 2006

Happy New Year to all people and piggies!

On the morning of 1 January, I like to listen to the Vienna Philharmonic
Orchestra performing the the New Year's Day concert broadcast on TV/radio.
This year, the orchestra had just started playing the Radetsky March when
my piggies joined in!

Doodle-oo, doodle-oo, doodle-oo VEE VEE!
Doodle-oo, doodle-oo, doodle-oo VEE VEE!
Doodle-oo VEE VEE! ...

They probably thought it would help me prepare their breakfast salad more
quickly ;=)  Pearl, Bess and Adrian do enjoy their food.

Best wishes for 2006

Kay