[Gpdd] Misc:people pottery with pigs ideas

LaurieJean gombar sillyca at maine.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 12:46:48 EST 2006

Hello!

 I am hoping for some input. I have a bunch of people pottery to
decorate, bowls, cups, vases... even some plates (for salads if that is
possible with a gp in the house) from before my son was born. ;) If I
should be able to manage to get down there and finally decorate some
items with guinea pigs, what colorings of guinea pigs would you be
interested on the pottery? I will probably do some things with guinea
pigs and flowers and or guinea pigs eating veggies, sleeping. Doing the
things guinea pigs do. For the most part I want to keep this generic so
if it is not done "in time" or does not "turn out," I have not left
anyone hanging, or owing anyone money. I also have some other things in
mind to make... From scratch, though that will have to wait until I
decorate what is there.  Please respond offlist to sillyca at maine.rr.com
Thank you.

Open to ideas,

Laurie-Jean Gombar