[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing me and my piggies.

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 15:17:04 EST 2006

Hi and Welcome,  Christina and your new babies!
We and our herd  recently moved to Southern CA and were thinking about going
to the show in  Pomona on Sunday.  Hope to see you there!
I wanted to let  everyone know that I am now officially out of control.  I
went to the local  shelter recently because I was in the neighborhood.  Can you
guess what  happened?  Yep - they had an 8 month old boar, a beautiful, well
cared for  piggy.  When he lifted up his head and I saw his chubby cheeks and
lip, I  was a goner.  I used restraint this time, though, and my son and I went
 home and told my husband about it.
After a half hour of  "wasn't it the "last one" two pigs ago????", he agreed
that Nigel could use a  playmate, and that we couldn't let them euthanize such
a sweet boy.  So the  next day we went and brought our new baby home.  Hubby
has been paying lots  of attention to the piggies lately, playing with them
and commenting about ways  we could expand their cage.  It took a little longer
for them to train him,  but there are definite signs that he too is becoming a
devoted slave!   hehehehe It was only a matter of time.
Love and wheeeps to  all, and we send condolences and piggy kisses to all
those who have lost a furry  friend.
Theresa and the gang  of 6 (!!!!)Abby,  Shadow, Cupcake, Phoebe, Nigel &
Curly (who may be renamed)