[Gpdd] Misc: Rabbit/Guinea Pig Interaction

Bobby Potts bobby.potts at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:59:56 EST 2006

Hi,

This is pretty much the first time I've posted, except for one Rainbow
Bridge. So for thos of you who don't know me, I'm Bobby. My piggie, Twinkle
is a lonely girl since her freind passed on and I have two rabbits, a boy
and a girl. I'm trying to figure out a way to make my piggie happier with
the rabbits. Are there any suggestions? Twinkle hasn't been the same since
Rainbow left us with heart problems 5 months ago. I just want her to feel
better. Anyways;; thats it.

And my condolences go to all of you who have had a hard time losing a piggie
during the holidays. That must be the hardest time to lose a piggie.

~Slave Bobby