[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Kacee's four piggies

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jan 2 18:36:54 EST 2006

Kacee, we were very sad to read that you lost four piggies last
year.  Thank you for sharing the sweet story of how Kodee's piggie friends
observed an hour of silence as you held him before he traveled to the
Bridge.  We are sure that their calm spirits comforted him in his final
moments.  It also sounds as though his brother, Korkee, missed him and
decided to join him just a month later.  We send our condolences on their
passings and on the passings of your other two piggies.  We know they all
live on in your heart.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday