[Gpdd] HEALTH - Are piggies delicate pets?

CHRISTINA SERRANO christina926s at msn.com
Mon Jan 2 20:08:03 EST 2006

Hello everyone,
I have been reading this digest for a while now and it seems like there has
been an awfull lot of piggies passing on. I myself lost two pigs last year.
I got my first piggie in september 04 and she lived with us for about six
months until she suddenly passed on. Our next piggie only stayed with us for
about four months before he to suddenly passed. I am begining to wonder if
piggies are a delicate pet that is prone to many health problems. I am
getting two new piggies on sunday and I am already worried about them. I
hate getting attached to these little guys when they die so quickly. All you
experienced pig owners please let me know if you have had healthy pigs so
maybe I can stop worrying.
Christina.