[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENTS] haven't wrote in a long time

Laken Ivey lai2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 22:34:43 EST 2006

ok well here I go....Last time I wrote I had one male piggy named Lasher.  Since then I have gotten another male named Teddy, two females, Angel and Emma.  Well Emma and Lasher had two babies recently but we had to sell them.  Angel and Teddy have had two litters. Well Angel was fine from her frist litter (one baby named Brooke) but this last time she had four babies and now one of her nipples has become swollen and really red.  I'm not sure what it is.  Can someone help.  She has an appointment with the vet Wednsday morning. And another question I put one of Angel's babies in with Emma and she seems to be attacking it whenever it tries to feed.  Is that normal?  I need help with these babies and what I should do about it. I have only kept two of Angel's babies but I cant tell if they are male or female.  Any way of telling?  Thank you very much.

  Laken, Lasher, Emma, Niglet, Teddy, Angel, and Weblow

Laken (Kitty) Ivey