[Gpdd] AOL & Missing Digests

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 13:32:07 EST 2006

In Gpdd Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3, Donna writes:

> Our mom  accidentally deleted
> her e-mail address and also mom has missed a lot of the  GPDD's beecauze she
> has
> AOL, and AOL has told her that someone keeps reporting  the GPDD as spam and
>
> that is why slaves that have AOL keep getting their GPDD  subscriptions
> messed
> up!

Donna and fellow GPDDers,

I am having the exact same problem with AOL and missing the Digests! I will
have several days in a row of not getting them, and then maybe get one or two,
then not get them again! And twice I have gotten a "message bounced" response.
Apparently, if I get one more of these messages, I will be unsubscribed from
the GPDD!

AOL is terrible about filtering out legitimate emails and calling them
"spam," without even delivering them to my SPAM folder and letting ME see them and
decide whether they are spam or not!!!

This is so frustrating...

Love and WHEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars