[Gpdd] ANNOUNCMENT:Condolences

Bobby Potts bobby.potts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:01:39 EST 2006

It sounds it hs been a tough year for a lot of you pig owners. I hope the
joy of the rest of your piggies and the aquiring of any new ones make 2006
the happiest year for you and your piggies after last years horrors. I also
welcome anyone who has joined in the past month, I've been off since Nov. 30
so I don't know a lot of you new guys. Well, I'm hoping I get some results
on the question I asked on the 3rd. If you would like you can email a
response directly to me instead of putting it through the GPDD criteria. My
email address is bobby.potts at gmail.com. Well, Wheeps too all slaves, new and
old. Twink's calling. I've gotta go.

~Bobby slave to Twinkle