[Gpdd] CARE - finding a exotics vet.

CHRISTINA SERRANO christina926s at msn.com
Wed Jan 4 03:01:53 EST 2006

Hello everyone,
I want to thank all of you for all the great advice. You put my mind at
ease. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any online resources for
finding an exotics vet. I started to call a few vets at random out of the
local phone book but none of them treated piggies. One of them had a picture
of a guinea pig in their ad but when I called they said no. I don't live in
a really big city so I'm thinking I will probably have to travel a bit.
Anyways if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it. There is only four
days left until the show,  I am so excited to get my piggies!
~Christina