[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Hunter

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Jan 4 13:19:33 EST 2006

Raina, Fiona, Sydney, Quinton, Spencer, Aiden, and Cindy, what a shock to
hear that Hunter had passed away at barely a year old.  We are so very
sorry for your loss.  Sometimes piggie passings are a mystery, and we never
know why our special friends have left.  How wonderful, though, that he was
happy and active until the end, and obviously had a peaceful passage as he
rested beside his water bottle.  As you said so eloquently, God must have
needed another piggie angel; we know he is a bright and beautiful
one.  Please know how lucky Hunter was to be part of your family, and
please accept our condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday