[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Spike

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Jan 4 13:38:17 EST 2006

Trina, your tribute to Spike was so touching, and we are so very sorry that
he has gone to the Bridge.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of
him, such as how he won you over the first time you met, how he served as a
male role model for the other male piggies at the shelter, and how he once
barbered your friend's hair.  We know, too, the awful, empty feeling of
having just one piggie to feed instead of two.  The hole piggies leave
behind when they go to the Bridge is invisible but infinite.  The pain you
feel, though, is a reflection how very much you loved Spike, and, believe
us, he knew how strong that love was.  Please accept our condolences on his
passing, and please know we're also thinking of his friend, Ravi.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday