[Gpdd] Silly- Some Extra Warmth

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 15:18:06 EST 2006

    Hello, Fellow Slaves and Gentle Masters!
    I had a funny little story to share with all of you.
    The other day I woke up and my house was freezing! I think someone must have turned the heat off rather than down the night before. So, I immediately checked on my girls to make sure they were all right. I found them cuddled close in a corner of their pigloo and I felt so bad I decided I had to do something to warm them up.
    So I took out my trusty hot water bottle, filled it with warm warm, wrapped it in a towel and placed it in their pigloo. Well, I am here to tell you that they loved it!
    They were popcorning and wheeking as they shifted their weight on the "squishy bed" and made one another rise up and down. They didn't even com out when I brought them their breakfast, they were having so much fun.
    So now it's their hot water bottle. Every morning and night I fill it with some warm water and place it back in their pigloo. And let me tell you that when I take it out they start wheeking desperately, as if to make sure that I am going to bring it back!
    They haven't even nibbled it, if you can believe it.
    I just had to share that with you. I hope you all are recovering from post-holiday mania.
                                    Love and Kisses,
                                            Amber, Blacky and Pooky