[Gpdd] SILLY: Guiny, the little adventurer!

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:57:54 EST 2006

 Hi all,

A few days ago my boyfriend and me were doing the dishes. Our gps were in
the living room having floortime. Usually they behave just fine so I thought
it would be okay. I walked in there from time tot time to check wether the
were not doing things they were not supposed to.
I went just fine until I checked on them again and noticed Guiny was not
there. I checked everywhere in the living room but could not find her. My
boyfriend checked too, but no luck. The door to the hallway and back room
was open so we checked there, still no luck.
I asked Lotje if she knew were Guiny was. She started to walk around and
'call' Guiny, but she didn't have any luck either. Since Guiny does not
respond when you call her, i decided we should continue to do the dishes and
check again when we finished. Of course I did not feel good about not being
able to find Guiny. After a while I thought I heard something in the
hallway, I checked but didn't see anything. So I checked the living room
again, and you can pretty much guess, see was sitting there looking like she
had always been there. Still we were glad she was back again.

Later that day my BF saw Guiny leaving the living room again when he was
play a computergame there. He followed her and saw that she knew her way
around very well in the back room. so we guess she was in the back room all
the time when we were looking for her!

Greetings to all slaves and piggies,
Slave Mikey

Mpstaaks at emxn.com