[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome Cheekie and Lilac

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 19:45:54 EST 2006

Hi To All Piggies and Slaves,  I wish to announce the arrival of two  new
cavy boars to our little herd.  One is a two month old TSW boar named  Cheekie
and the other is a four month old lilac boar named Lilac.  They  came to us
through a local breeder who e-mailed me to let me know she had a TSW  boar
available for adoption.  I had been looking for a TSW boar at an  earlier time.  She
also told me about having a lilac boar that she would  let out for adoption.
She normally keeps her lilac babies, so very few are  adopted out.  She had
intended on keeping these two and had already named  them, but had a couple
other litters born and decided to let them be  adopted.  Since Mommy slave is a
real softie, she went to see the baby  boars.  Well, to make a long story short,
Cheekie and Lilac were just too  cute to leave behind.  They are residing
together, and Mommy hopes they  become friends.  So far, so good.  We think they
will make a very nice  addition to our family.  I put up a new web page
entitled "Welcome Cheekie  and Lilac" so all of our friends can see them.  The web
page address is as  follows:
_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/page1.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/page1.html)
Hope you all have a chance to visit them.

Wheeeeeps from Debra, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess,  Creampuff,
Cheekie and Lilac - Fondly remembering Patches and Peanut at the  Rainbow Bridge

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_