[Gpdd] Misc: Just Trying to Catch Up...

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Thu Jan 5 19:48:36 EST 2006

Hello Slaves!
Boy, are my eyes tired. I've just read a
wheeeeks worth of Digests. I hate being
behind.

Well, I'm back in the Old Dominino state
(Virginia) and the piggies are back in the
apartment. They enjoyed their time at Mary's
Piggie Camp, and probably didn't want to
come home--ha ha! Daddy Slave is in
North Carolina waiting for our arrival at the
end of the month. I think he misses his
piggies, although he won't admit it. :-)

Just a few thoughts:

Birdie,
Your posting had me cracking up laughing!
I've got one for ya...

You know you're a Slave when you bring a
package to the Post Office and the first
thing they ask is if it's for one of my kids'
Secret Piggies. ha ha (Isn't that Awesome?!?)
-----

Stacy,
I couldn't help but chuckle at the Slave (I
can't remember who) who asked where
you lived where you can pick Blackberries
this time of year. Because it's Cold here in
Virginia, and so I knew it had to be pretty
cold in Maryland (2 hours north of here).
I'm glad you cleared that up, cuz Brownie
Bear was about to punish me knowing that
the Squee Squad was getting hand-picked
treats while she was getting hers from the
grocery. My fingers appreciate it! heeee
-----

Martha,
THANK YOU for your tremendous efforts
with the Holiday Secret Piggie Program!!!
It was an Absolute Success and wheeee
appreciate all of your hard work. My piggies
enjoyed pig-ticipating and also all of the
wonderful goodies they received.
-----

Jaime,
I would be hesitant to give your Sweet
Albert those 'Critter Berry' treats from
Oxbow. My Vet told me to stop giving
them (along w/their Carrot treat) to B-Bear
a while back. They are not very good for
stone piggies, unfortunately. Man, our
stone pigs can't have any of the good
stuff! (Sigh)

P.S. How is Radar doing???
-----

Jan,
Wow, that's Awesome that Leela's a
Chirper!!! Now, you can enjoy her serenades
(in the middle of the night, mind you) and
listen to her sweet songs with joy.

Brownie Bear says,
"Hey Leela! I'm a Chirper tooooooooo...
WELCOME to the 'Chirping Piggie' Club!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeek!
-----

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
      Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and