[Gpdd] Misc: Sailor Willie, it's Me...Brownie Bear!!!

Mcneil, Leah CIV N81-BRANCH leah.mcneil at navy.mil
Fri Jan 6 20:19:22 EST 2006

Dear Sailor Willie,
I am Thrilled that you liked the presents
that I sent ya!!! I picked that sailor hat out
just for YOU cuz I don't know, it just looked
like something you would wear (hmmmmm...
I wonder why? heee). I hope that you had
a Wonderful Holiday with your Grandma
and that your Slaves had a nice trip too.
You sure are a Handsome fella, and I'm
glad I got to spoil you some this Christmas.

Oh, and I guess Boo Boo Bear Hare wants
to punish me with her sharp teefies for
flirting with you. But, you know I would
never try to break you two Love Birds up.
I just like stirring things up a bit on the
Digest to keep everyone on their toes
(and paws)--heee heeeee! BBBH is a very
good Friend of mine and I would never do
anything to compromise our friendship.

Well, I gotta run. I think my Mommy Slave
wants her 'puter back...Wheeeeeek!

    Love, Brownie Bear :-)

P.S. For the record, I have sharp teefies
toooooooooooooooooooooooo...just ask
my Mommy's fingers!!! :-)