[Gpdd] MISC: Piggie Holiday Gift Exchange

Angiebeena angiebeena at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 03:20:00 EST 2006

Dear:
Mini, Peppermint, Cinnamon Bear, Blossom, and Baby
Truffles,

Thank you for the treaties!!  We've never seen the
orange puffs before so we didn't know what they were
at first, but Princess figured it out fast ;).

The treat bowl is so fun!  Mom gives us goodies in
bowls, but never one we can nibble on.  She also
thinks the snack bars are adorable, but she says that
about all piggie things  :P

You can see us having fun at
http://beautifulbeasties.photosite.com/PiggieXmas/

Truffles is so cute!  Hannah says it reminds her of
when she had her babies.

Oh, and our slaves like their special Hawaiian
treaties, too :)

Warm WHEEKS! for the new year,

Yuki, Mochi, Fiona, Eudavilla, Princess Nittany,
Hannah, Gertrude, and Isabel

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com