[Gpdd] [gpdd] Misc - BB's & Butterscoth's x-mas website

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:34:17 EST 2006

Leah................we just loved your Christmas website with Brownie Bear
and Butterscotch and their Santa pig.  They do take wonderful pigstures, and
can't help but wonder how you manage to get them to stay still loing enough
for their pigstures.  Cocoa and Gordon hope they can do better when I take
their pigstures, but at 4 1/2 years old Cocoa get impatient and want to go
back to her favorite pastime.........eating!  Gordon laughs at her, but gets
himself in trouble cause he won't stop touching her when they get their
pigtures taken.  Can't wait till the next one!
Gisela..Cocoa and Gordon too!
gpiggies4me2.blinkz.com