[Gpdd] Silly: Dear Butterscotch

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 03:16:03 EST 2006

Hello My Charming GP Friend Butterscotch,
     The imp of perversity must be behind my taking paw to computer tonight,
but I will assure you that Sweetie is indeed a Sweetie and a honey!
     She was my Secret Santa and she is not only delightful but something to
look at as well.
     Of course, my friend, you know I write to you and say these things to
torment you a bit. And while I'm 2nd only to Cooders in terms of being a very
proper pig in our group of Jolly Rodents, sometimes it's fun to tease our GP
friends.

Happy Wheeks,
Chester, Jolly Rodent