[Gpdd] [gpdd] Care- Narrow escape for Cannelle

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:01:54 EST 2006

Debbie,
ooooooooooh, how brave of poor Cannelle.  Whee just closed our eyes and
cuddled closer to the fleece in our cuddle cups (whee are sitting in our
cuddle cups next to the computer so whee can read our gpdd digest with our
slave).  Just the thought of the noise from the jigsaw sends goosebumps and
shivers all over!  Whee send three big wheeks her way for her bravery!

Thank you for the warning as we were looking at one for x-mas and decided to
stay with the pigloos.............even though Gordon is constantly moving
them and forever turning them over,,,,he just wasn't his studly self when
they weren't there for him to mess with.  But I feel it is his way of
pestering poor Cocoa.............She loves to hang out in her pigloo and I
think this is his way of trying to get her to play.  :)

Gisela .......Cocoa and Gordontoo!

gpiggies4me2.blinkz.com