[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Fireball has Fungus

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon Jan 9 12:49:46 EST 2006

Hello all,

              One of my piggies has a mild fungus and every 12 hours
I've been giving him his medicine. Any tips on giving medicine via
dropper?  The poor piggie doesn't like the taste (not that I blame him,
it doesn't smell that good!), and gets rather squirmy while I'm giving
it to him.  This is the second day of giving the medicine and he's
already balking at taking it.

            I was told anti-fungals are pretty harsh on a piggie's
system and will sometimes lead to them not eating or drinking, but he
seems to have the eating thing down quite well. I do make sure to shower
him with treats after his medicine!

Thanks,

Jocelyn, Fireball, and Little John (~..~)