[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:43:19 EST 2006

Greetings, wonderful digest family -

It has been almost a month since we lost our dear
sweet MollieBug.  In that time, I have read of so
many additional losses in the digest.  Sometimes it
seems as if the sorrow and loss never ends.  In a
conversation with a friend the other day, the question
came up:  If you had known ahead of time  how much
Mollie's death and absence would hurt you, would you
have gotten her anyway?  My answer - as most of your
answers would have been - was a resounding YES!!!
She gave us love and laughter and tenderness and
courage.  We would be incomplete and less than who
we are without having had her.  As I have continued to
read of the losses in the digest, I have thought of all of
you who have piggies that you love and care for (and
worry for) and who continue to open your hearts and
homes to these amazing wee beasties and I realize -
not for the first or the last time - what a truly generous
and loving bunch of people form this group.

I can't begin to express my appreciation to you for all of
the love, support, and concern that you have sent our
way throughout Mollie's illness and death and the weeks
that have followed.  For those of you who sent notes
and cards, I will answer each and every one of them
when I am able to.  Each thought that was sent our way,
and each word that was sent our way, was needed and
comforting and healing.  I cherish them and I cherish all of
you.  Thank you seems a small thing to offer in return for
what you have given us.

To all of you extraordinary peoples and piggies, much,
much love.

For all of you who have sick piggies or piggies who have
crossed the Bridge, you are in my heart and thoughts.

Candy, Topper, and X
with Mollie always in our hearts & waiting for us at the Bridge