[Gpdd] Announcement: RE Argentee

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 03:02:43 EST 2006

Hi Debbie,
     Good to see you posting regularly again. I've always enjoyed your posts.
     Try not to feel guilty about parting with her. It sounds as though she's
found a wonderful new home, and knowing you, I'm sure one of the conditions
of allowing her to go to a new home was that if there were any problem she'd be
returned to you.
     I think she'll loved being doted on! Don't worry or feel guilty though
of course you will.   :)

All best,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents    <----who were mesmerized by the story of the
other little one getting stuck in the window of her "house."  I can see that
happening if Chester attempted to go thru Wilson's window. Wilsky's roof is
actually off right now as he has suddenly taken to knocking it off with his head,
and I'm afraid it might fall on and hurt him. He wants it on but he also wants
to knock it around a bit.   Maybe he's frustrated, having hoped that his girl
friend Fuzzy would be living in the little cottage with him by now. (Wilson
sends greeting to his Fuzzzy!)