[Gpdd] MISC - New pig.

CHRISTINA SERRANO christina926s at msn.com
Wed Jan 11 17:36:25 EST 2006

Hello everyone,
I finally got my new piggies, Testimony and Othneil. I went to the Pomona
show and had a blast. My son had a ton of fun to. Tess got best of breed in
both shows.There were so many adorable piggies there. I ended up coming home
with one extra. I got an adorable little texel. She is so sweet. My son
holds her in his lap and she just sits there looking around but not trying
to get away. Tess is a pushy girl. She is not shy about coming up to the
door to see what I got for her. When I put them out for floor time she
chases Othneil around. Othneil is more of a shy boy, he runs in his house
when I walk by and investigates what was left for him later. I love how they
all have different personalitys. I can't wait until the next show.
Unfortinatly I think the only one close enough for me to go to isn't until
March. Anyway I need to come up with a name for the little texel. If anyone
has any suggestions I would appreciate it. I was also wondering if anyone
uses wood pellets for bedding. I was told to use them at the show especially
for the texel. I guess for her long hair. I tried useing them and they are
so heavy and seem to have a strog smell. I am not sure if they are a good
choice.

Thanks,
Christina, Tess, Othneil, and Little lady Texel.