[Gpdd] [MISC] re: Brave Bess

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 00:46:13 EST 2006

Thanks Kay for the post about your Brave Bess! Good thing no more harm
was done than melting a few kitchen utensils (and a bad smell for a
while) Aren't they smart little creatures? I remember when Prince was
still pretty new to our family (oh, about 8 years ago or so!!). I had
just brought groceries in from the car and he was wheeking up a storm. I
looked up from unloading the bags and there, crawling across the kitchen
floor, was a live scorpion! I grabbed the phone book, dropped it on the
scorpion and quickly disposed of it. Then I thanked our cute little
piggy and gave him a treat.

Annette