[Gpdd] [CARE] <What to eat?>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:51:14 EST 2006

Okay, I have comments on my own post :-S
I would like to add that you'd better not give your piggies too much cabbage
(cauliflower,broccoli,brussels sprouts) since that causes gas (bloat?) I
also remember that some people had comments in the past on the use of corn
(silk was good though?) and you should look at the calcium rate; for
example, parsley contains a lot of calcium (i think that was a comment from
bladderstonepeople in the past, more info on guinylinx). Never pick weeds at
roads (may contain urine from dogs and exhaust fumes from traffic).Variety
is always good and don't give them anything you would not eat yourself
(well, i don't eat dandelions..but you catch my drift, no mould etc)
Okay...now i can sleep peaceful tonight....