[Gpdd] CARE: hay and wood pellets

Moxie and Nexus moxie17 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 16:58:34 EST 2006

I've been happy with the organic timothy hay I've been purchasing from Sweet Meadow Farm in MA.  They have excellent service.  You can pay either by credit card or check.  If you pay by check, you print out the order and mail it with the check.  They always ship my hay before they get the check.
  The website is www.sweetmeadowfarm.com

  I use wood pellets first in my pig pen.  I have been using Woody Pet, but also have used other brands for horses.  I put that down first and then use Hunt Club bedding on top which is recycled cardboard pieces.  That has worked out well for me.  I get that at an Agway store.  I have three pigs and I completely change the litter every two weeks.  They are in a 2 x 5 grid pen.  The Hunt Club is not easy to find.  They also have a website.  It used to be called Triple Crown.  It takes me about 30 minutes to clean out the pen.

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust