[Gpdd] Misc. Our new C&C cage

Amie Veigel amieveigel at msn.com
Fri Jan 13 11:08:14 EST 2006

Today we built our cubes and corroplast cage, it looks fantastic, and the
piggies are having a great time running laps and popcorning. We made the
cage 2 by 5 (grids), and we had heaps of room to add some pvc pipping, their
igloo, their bowl, and I made a hay rack from a bathroom caddy (brought
brand new, and tied down really well with cable ties). They still have
plenty of room to do laps, and they seem to love their little obstical
course.
We have some very happy guinea pigs here tonight (which of couse makes us
slaves very happy too!) :0).