[Gpdd] Misc: piggies and agapornis?

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:53:22 EST 2006

Hi everyman and everypig,

Right now we are taking care of a agapornis (small parrot?) named Bucky from
a friend of my sister, who is on holidays for 3 weeks. My sister wants to
know whether Bucky and our piggies can have 'floor' time together. She
doesn't like that either of them has to stay in their cage.
Does anyone of you own an agapornis and do they get along with your piggies?
Are there ways to introduce them?
I'm pretty afraid Bucky will peck at the piggies eyes, but of course the
piggies could give Bucky some nasty bites as well...
Any ideas, experience on the subject will be very much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,
Slave Mikey and the Winky girls, Lotje and Guiny say '"what's an
agapornis?!?" ,
Suus (a bit scared of Bucky)and Yaya (who's interested in the newcomer)
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl