[Gpdd] [Announcement] New(ish) member

Antonia Jacob blackunicornofnight at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 19:32:23 EST 2006

Hello all :).
  I am not new to the GPDD, since I used to subscribe to it, but I am new in terms of not being on it for a long time. I have 2 piggies, Jupiter and Bebe. I have had pigs pretty much all the time for the last 10 years, covering all ages and types.

  I read Kay's post about hay, it was very helpful since I have little experience with it. I had a question, though - Is buying hay at the Feed Store okay?  In terms of the quality, etc. I have seen it on sale in large bulk (such as for horses). I wasn't sure if this grade was "good enough"

  Anyways, I'm glad to be back. ^_^ I got some great help a few years ago when I was on.

  Antonia