[Gpdd] Announcement: New babies

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 21:53:43 EST 2006

Hi everyone,
  I desided the best way to repair my broken
  heart was to look for new babies. I told my-
  self that if I were to have new fur babies they
  would show up at a humane society or a
  shelter. Well I search the sites and I happen
  to find 2 girls at the Nebraska Humane Society.
  Someone had dropped off the most beautiful
  black and white wild hair girls. Unfortunaly it
  is not know if they are pregant or not as they
  were dropped off in a box with a red male.
  I guess they were afraid they would have to
  pay a fee or something. How could anyone
  not love those three I have no idea. They also
  had 2 other males there that were simply adorable
  also. I am proud of myself for showning restraint
  and only bringing home the two females. I know
  that my males really miss their women and
  don't get along well with each other expect at floor
  time or out on the lawn in the summer so the
  males were out of the question. Any suggestions
  on names. I can think of all kinds of male name but
  no female.
  Now I feel like I have a herd once more ;-). This makes
  #'s 10 and 11 not counting the 4 babies of Blondie's.

  Slave BIrdie to  Jimmy Jr. & Spunky with two new ladies.