[Gpdd] GPDD Behaviour: Holly Chirped

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sun Jan 15 10:27:11 EST 2006

Greetings Fellow Slaves,

Looks like I have a chirper! My youngest, Holly, was twittering like a bird
this morning. I've never heard it before but it's really cool. I had just
opened their curtains so they could see the sunny (albeit cold) day and went
to make their breakfast platter. All of a sudden I hear a piggie in song. I
stopped and looked their way and I see Holly standing in the centre of the
piggie palace belting out a tune. I wish I'd had my camera handy I would
have loved to record the moment I just hope she does it again!

Thanks for letting me share,

Martha (one happy mommy), Sally, Poppy, Holly (the musically inclined) and
Miss Otis