[Gpdd] GPDD Misc.: Tunnels and Video

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sun Jan 15 10:57:47 EST 2006

Hi All Piggies

You may want to read this message to your slave as it's about some fun
stuff. My girls insisted that I tell all our fellow gpdder about their new
toy, a play tunnel. Now these are probably all over the states but I just
found it in Canada (and all you slaves out there know how we scour the
stores for all thing guinea pig). The girls just love it. Poppy like to
crawl inside and have a nap. Sally runs through it. And Holly and Otis for
some strange reason like to go to opposite ends of the tunnel and stick just
their heads inside and face each other. Hey whatever turns their crank. The
tunnel is made by http://www.superpetusa.com/index.html and you can do a
product search for "play tunnel".

I was also going through my guinea pig links and came across a video I
hadn't watched for a bit. It still made me chuckle. The link is
http://www.snapple.com/bull/seeAd.asp. Be sure to check out the "Go Behind
the Scenes" as well.

Have a great day,

Martha, Sally, Poppy, Holly & Miss Otis