[Gpdd] GPDD Silly: Holiday Gift Exchange

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sun Jan 15 11:19:22 EST 2006

Hi All Piggies and their Peoples

I promise this is my last message of the day. The new year has been quite
busy but I didn't want any more time to pass before I wrapped up the gift
exchange. I thoroughly enjoyed organizing the event and hope you all had fun
too. I would like to again say thank you to Priscilla and Tammy for their
extra efforts and helping out with additional piggies. Now, with all the
packages delivered I thought it would be fun to share some stats about our
exchange.

42 piggie families pigticipated

126 pigs joined in the fun

Packages were sent from 5 countries including the US, Canada, the
Netherlands, Australia and England

In the US there were piggies in 19 states and in Canada, 2 provinces.

It's great to connect with fellow digesters and piggie nuts around the
world. Thank you for the experience.

>From my herd to yours, have a great year,

Martha, Sally, Poppy, Holly & Miss Otis