[Gpdd] [Health] Oxbow Critter Berries

JoAnn Thompson joann_m_t at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 21:42:11 EST 2006

Leah, I guess I'm more behind on posts than you are, because I was just reading your reply to Jaime advising that your vet recommends NOT to use Oxbow Critter Berries.  Did your vet say why?  The Critter Berris contain Chanca Piedra ("Stone blaster") so I assumed this was a good thing to supplement the piggies that have stones with.  I'd be curious about your vet's insight on this.  I always try to thoroughly research items before giving to my piggies and thought that I was on to something safe!  Do others have insight about this product?
  Thanks!!
  Sierra's adoring and devoted slave, JoAnn