[Gpdd] [SILLY] A Funny Sticker!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 23:35:47 EST 2006

I found a funny decal on an eBay store that described
me, as a piggie "slave" to a T!   It read.. "One by
one, the guinea pigs steal my sanity" Is that not the
truth! I have four, and am only getting more and more
crazy, I even am trying to sell piggy poop on eBay,
just to see if anyone would buy it! (As if selling
guinea pig costumes wasn't bad enough!)
I just had to share this with you all.  Have a great
day!   Carly and the four little pigs.. Aeva Emma Liam
and Froders!