[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Bongo

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Jan 18 13:56:49 EST 2006

Several months ago I arranged for the adoption by a co-worker of an
approximately 2 year old GP (per its owner at that time).  I had Bongo
at my home for a weekend and I must say, it was hard for me to give the
little guy up but I did.  Bongo went to a wonderful family who did
everything right for his health and happiness and spent oodles of time
with him.  Even the teenaged boys would carry him around in a baby
blanket.  Unfortunately, one of the girls developed severe allergies and
Bongo was to come back to me this past week.  Both days when he was
supposed to come to me, we had cold and very rainy weather so it was put
off until possibly today when it was warmer and not snowing or raining.
Sadly, without warning, Bongo went to the Bridge yesterday.  I'm really
sad for Bongo and for his adoptive family.  He was a pretty and very
sweet "munchee."  It was hard for his adoptive family to give him up but
far worse that he should go to the Bridge so unexpectedly.  I know that
the last few months with his new family had to be the best of his life!

Bongo, I hope you are enjoying yourself at the Rainbow Bridge and we all
look forward to seeing you healthy and happy at the Bridge someday.  You
were a wonderful "munchee" and you will be sorely missed by the many who
loved you.  We will always remember your sweet and talkative nature.
Please say hello to Kack, Kaz, Korkee, Kodee and Fuzzee for me.  They
were great "munchees" too and I know that they will want to welcome you
to their little group.

Kacee Conklin, slave to the Munchee 10 and the Monster Rabbit