[Gpdd] Virtual: wedding of His Royal Highness Prince Biscuit to the Lady Jasmine.

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Wed Jan 18 19:11:37 EST 2006

The lovely Juliet and the precious Peaches, along with their escort the
handsome Pumpkin, are pleased to accept the invitation to the wedding of His
Royal Highness Prince Biscuit to the Lady Jasmine.

Juliet is well versed in Shakespeare and would love to do a romantic reading
at the couples wedding as her gift.  Peaches would also like to be a flower
girl, she is very sweet and dainty.  Pumpkin would be of great assistance to
His Royal Highness as he is a plucky and resourceful boar.  He could be a
footman on the royal carriage and assist Lady Jasmine as she enters the
carriage.

We will be looking into a flight on JetPig Airlines leaving from Boston on
the evening of the 13th in order to arrive at the Royal Court of Oxford in
time for the festivities.  We will make stops along the way to pick up any
pig or other animal that will need a ride.

Lady Dee, slave to Madam Juliet, Lady Peaches and Pumpkin, Earl of
Bellingham
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com