[Gpdd] [CARE] Feeding

Antonia Jacob blackunicornofnight at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 19:28:22 EST 2006

Hello all :)
  I was wondering - how many times a day do you all feed your piggies? I read on the bag of Oxbow Pellets that they should get 2 tablespoons of pellets a day - should I give them one in the morning and one at night? Right now I am just feeding them once a day, but worry they are getting hungry.
  Also, does anyone buy hay from a local feed store? It seems the cheapest place by far to purchase bulk hay, but I wasn't sure if the quality was somehow not good enough for the piggies. Happy squeaks to all!

  Antonia, Bebe, and Jupiter