[Gpdd] announcement royal wedding

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:33:10 EST 2006

Hey this is Willie here. That is so cool. My daddy slave thinks I need to
drive the getta way car in case our piggie groom changes his mind last
minute but mommy slave said not a chance. Anyways, I was wondering if my
wonderful piggie Boo would join me in attending the wedding?

I loves my Boo so very much. Good job protecting the house the other day.
yOu know that could've been someone else in stead of mommy slave.

Love you,
Sailor Willie