[Gpdd] [SILLY]<The Royal Wedding>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:25:25 EST 2006

Hi Joy, the Royal Herd and everyone on the list,
The Winky girls are sooo excited about the wedding on Valentines day. Lady
Guiny wants to know if there is also a bachelorette party(India??) because
she would be able to give a workshop in courtdancing (she also does
salsa,streetdance and bellydancing, but courtdancing would be most
appropriate). She would love to teach interested piggies the 'Quadrille des
lanciers', because this dance is the official opening dance for a proper
ball. And she can also teach some easier english dances (think pride and
prejudice!), so that you don't have to think too much about steps and can,
eat, flirt and just catch up with old friends at the same time. If there is
no bachelorette party then she can also do it on the weddingday. But that is
up to the royal bride and broom offcourse.

Suus and Yaya are giggling in the corner of their cage, fantasizing about
the pretty bridesdress, romantic stuff in general and offcourse the handsome
gents that will come. Yaya is making fun of Suus since Yaya has a pedigree
and Suus doesn't but I told them that things like that don't matter, it's
important that you behave like a lady. They have allready requested a bath
and Yaya wants a haircut. Dragging poo in your fur is not ladylike she
reckons.
Lotje is fantasizing about the wedding banquet (what else?) and hopes to
meet some piggies who share her interest (no point in adding the 's' since
there is only one interest, which is food).

The girls also wanted me to ask the following question; how did Prince
Biscuit and Lady Jasmine meet? And even more importantly; how did prince
Biscuit propose to her ladyship? Did he get down on his knees...where was
it..etc. (we looove romantic stories, and we could try to find a tabloid and
see what they have come up with but we'd prefer it first-hand, or should we
say, first-paw? ;-) )

Grtz and Wkz
The very excited Winky Girls
(Guiny, Lotje, Suus, Yaya and slaves Janneke and Mikey)
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl
p.s. Jan the boar will move in tonight!