[Gpdd] Health: sedentary piggies

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 15:09:21 EST 2006

Dear Eleanor and fellow slaves,

It is so nice to hear someone say that they have sedentary piggies.   My four
boys are lovingly referred to in my house as rocks with fur.  When  they get
floor time, I only have one who actually takes advantage of his  "freedom."
My boys are in a good size cc cage so they have plenty of room,  but don't take
advantage of their space.  My oldest boy is four, and all  are in good
health.  Aside from some bar chewing by Rocket, they don't play  with toys either.
Once in a while one will chew on a toilet paper roll,  but that's about it.
The herd is great at cuddling though!   I guess like people, some are more
active than others.  Enjoy those  cavies!  I wouldn't trade my boys for anything!

Karen:)  Slave to Rex, Rajah, Rocket, Ranger.  Rolex, you are  always in our
hearts.