[Gpdd] [MISC.] Our new piggie pal

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:18:43 EST 2006

Hello, and Happy New Year to our friends at GPDD!

We hope that everyone enjoyed the holidays, and that the New Year of 2006
has been, and will be, good to you. We recently welcomed a new member to our
family, on New Years Day to be exact. This adorable little girl had been
dropped off at a local pet store. I took one look at her and knew that she
would be coming home with me. We named her Little Red, for reasons that will
become apparent when you see her "pigtures". She very patiently allowed me
to take as many photos as I wanted, and some of them can be seen on our
website: www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com. We hope that you will enjoy them.
She's such a cute, good natured little piggie...it's hard for us to imagine
that someone did not want her.

Warmest wishes,
Sherry, Little Red, and her piggie pals