[Gpdd] [SILLY] <Look what I found to decorat those drab cages!! >

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 23:28:56 EST 2006

I was making my weekly rounds at the local Dollar Tree
here in Winona and there they were! Removable decals
for your walls mirrors tiles exc. I thought, as I
usually do, How can I use these to benefit my piggies.
I decorated the outside of their cages!! I picked up 8
sheets of them, as I have two x-large "houses".  The
boys dorm I decorated in sea creatures and sea shells.
I first stacked up the shells in the corners, in piles
with the largest in the back and smallest in the
foreground. (I used two sheets of shells) Then I stuck
on the sea creatures. There are sea horses, turtles
star fish and so many more.  Four dollars!!  Instant
Exterior Designer!  And for the Girls, I picked out
two sheets of Roses and two sheets of bears, frogs,
cats, sheep, kinda lullaby looking. Very Girlie.  I
spent a whopping $8!!!  Yeah!! My piggies Love them!!
Anything to keep my masters happy!!
Also here is the link to the "One by one, the guinea
pigs steal my sanity" decal!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-BY-ONE-THE-GUINEA-PIGS-STEAL-MY-SANITY-DECAL_W0QQitemZ7732525930QQcategoryZ1286QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Enjoy!
Carly and the Four Masters!!  Aeva Emma Liam and Froders!